- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
Key decisions on the Alliance's comprehensive response to threats taken at the NATO summit
On 11-12 July in Brussels, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius participated in the NATO summit as part of a delegation led by the President Dalia Grybauskaitė. The meeting charted NATO's path in a changing world for the years ahead. The Alliance is adapting to be a more agile, responsive and innovative organisation, which defends itself against any threat.
The Brussels Summit Declaration was issued by the Heads of State and Government participating in the meeting.
Linkevičius also participated in a working dinner of the North Atlantic Council‘s Foreign Ministers, during which NATO's southern challenges were discussed. The Ministers of NATO's partner countries – Iraq, Jordan and Tunisia – and the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini also took part in the working dinner.