- 2019-06-17 On 17 June, the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė participate in the Foreign Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister expresses his condolences over New Zealand mass shootings
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius condemned the terrorist attacks in Christchurch, New Zealand. The Foreign Minister wished families of the victims strength during this difficult time.
"We offer our sincere condolences to the families and friends of the victims, and all those affected by this tragedy," the Minister L. Linkevičius said on his official Twitter.
Dozens of people were killed in shootings at two mosques in central Christchurch, New Zealand. The attack took place during midday Friday prayers. Officials described the incident as a terrorist attack.