- 2018-10-19 On 19 October at 2.30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in a meeting of participants of the 1989 expedition to Siberia at the Memorial Complex of the Tuskulėnai Peace Park
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a mninisterial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in VilniusOn 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
Lithuania’s Foreign Ministry offers condolences over Russian plane crash
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania offers its sincere condolences to the families of the victims of the plane crash near Moscow and to all the people of Russia affected by the tragedy.
The plane operated by Saratov Airlines crashed in the Moscow region on Sunday, killing 71 people. The plane that took off from Domodedovo airport was bound for the city of Orsk.
Yesterday, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius wrote on Twitter: “Shocked to learn about the plane crash on the outskirts of Moscow. My most profound sympathies go to everyone affected by this horrific tragedy”.
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there were no Lithuanian citizens on board.